Martha Bushey is a Managing Partner and one of the founding members of Aztec CapitalManagement.
Ms. Bushey is also a Shareholder of Manchester Newman & Bennett and participates in the firm’s Healthcare Law, Business Law and Real Estate Law sections. Ms. Bushey primarily works in the areas of health law, general commercial law, estate planning and annexation law.
Ms. Bushey received her Juris Doctorate from The University of Akron School of Law (Cum Laude) and her B.S.N. from Youngstown State University (Summa Cum Laude).
She is a member of the following Board of Directors:
- Boardman Civic Association
- Boardman Township Civil Service Commission (President)
- Millcreek Children’s Center (Secretary)
- Bon Secours Mercy Health Youngstown (Chairperson)
- Mahoning County Building Inspection Department
- Youngstown Warren Regional Chamber (Vice-chairperson)
- YSU Foundation Board and the Youngstown Foundation Board (Vice-Chair).
Ms. Bushey was the 2011 recipient of the ATHENA Award, which honors individuals who strive toward the highest levels of professional accomplishment: women who excel in their chosen field, have devoted time and energy to their community in a meaningful way and also open doors so that others may follow in their path. Ms. Bushey was also named Citizen of the Year by Boardman Township in 2017.